Saturday, December 4, 2010

New business in November-December 2010




At this moment my life is quite boring so i have to make my self busy and much better try to fit myself into business, Thank GOD I'm starting to like my business " perfume". I was recruited by my aunt and tries to explain some few details cause there's no orientation yet by the Head of our line and he was also in Manila. On the night she came to our house that was the time she was recruited by our tita and because of that excitement I was easily convinced and think where could i find P2,000 for the membership? Thanks to my tita who suggested for a sponsor to my another tita and now I'm a member but not yet encoded as member in Manila (atleast).

After 2 weeks, now i can afford to buy a new phone but not this time cause I'm still going to use my money for rolling and wait if this gonna my calling at the moment.

If you guys want to earn extra money just PM me and I'll try to explain how it's gonna be like.

No comments:

Post a Comment